MBA Exec. Master of Business Admin
- i) Philosophy
The philosophy of the MBA program is to develop highly skilled professional managers for the public, private and international organizations.
- ii) Aims and Objectives
The Master’s Degree in Business Administration is aimed at:
- Providing students with knowledge and skills to enhance their performance and to enable them to assume broader responsibility in the rapidly changing environment faced by private and the public sectors.
- The provision of knowledge required for understanding, and practical analysis of problems related to management/and administration of public, private and international organizations.
- Producing managers who are capable of applying appropriate management principles and techniques of problem-solving in the Nigerian environment and the world at large.
- To produce socially responsible managers who are mindful of accepted norms and ethics.
- To produce managers who are equipped with relevant ICT knowledge and skills.
- To produce managers with entrepreneurial skills and leadership qualities.
- To provide interested individuals with the necessary competencies and skills to function effectively as academics in Business Administration.