PGD Electrical Electronics Engineering
- The Postgraduate Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE) is for students wishing to upgrade their Engineering knowledge in EEE. It provides a pathway for students without strong background in EEE at the undergraduate level, and for Bachelor of Engineering Technology graduates who wish to progress to Master of Engineering studies. Upon completion of the Postgraduate Diploma program, students may have the opportunity of proceeding to a Master’s program depending on performance at the PGD level.
- Our diploma program is particularly well suited to those who have already embarked upon their professional career, and are looking to gain deeper insight into a specialized area in their field. Our program allows students to follow their passion and provide the opportunity, resources and support for them to develop their professional skills in EEE.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
The aims and objectives of the Postgraduate Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE) are geared at:
- Developing the student knowledge and skills in electrical and electronics engineering that will enhance the student’s career prospects in the relevant industries including power transmission and distribution, telecommunications, and electronics industry.
- Facilitating learning of electrical and electronics engineering concepts and applications that are directly linked to industry needs and relevant government parastatals.
- Providing a pathway for graduates from other engineering programs and appropriate and relevant science degrees to articulate into electrical and electronics engineering